Redken Pillow Proof Blow-dry Express Treatment Primer

Hi everyone!
Today I want to share with you my new favourite hair product. This has literally changed my life (bit dramatic) but seriously it's amazing. It's a cream that cuts the time it takes to blow-dry your hair and protects it from the heat.


On the description on their website it says "for thick or coarse hair that needs extra manageability. Hair is left 3x stronger and healthier and perfectly primed for any style". This is right up my street as I have thick frizzy/curly hair.


So I decided to do an experiment, I timed drying my hair without it and then with it. Without it it took me 8 minutes 30 to dry it smoothly and with the primer it took 6 minutes 20! I honestly think this is amazing I know 2 minutes doesn't sound like much but I really felt the difference when drying my hair, it was just so quick! Obviously this is going to be different for everyone because we all have different hair types, but I would really recommend trying this product if you want to save a bit of time. This product is £17 but I got it from look fantastic for just over £13 with free delivery


Let me know if you've tried or would like to try this, thanks for reading.

Love Marie
xoxo

CONVERSATION

16 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the sound of this! Might have to give it a try! Great review!

    - studentwandering.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really thick and curly hair so this is definitely on my list to get!! Nice review! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It will be perfect for you then 😊 Xxx

      Delete
  3. Yes, thick hair is what I have - more straight with a slight wave but oh so very thick. Sound alike a good product, will defo look into it! Thanks for sharing!

    Jessica
    www.foodandbaker.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! 😊 Mines really frizzy it's so annoying haha xxx

      Delete
  4. I love the sound of this! I have really short hair but it still takes forever to dry since it's super thick! I may just be giving this a try :D
    Amy xx
    andeastthesun.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drying hair is just the Bain of my life! So I feel you 😂 Xxx

      Delete
  5. Ooo sounds amazing! Will defo give that a go! Thanks for the review xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like an interesting concept, I wonder whats in it that makes your hair dry faster. I think a lot of people will enjoy using this :)

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I wonder that too 🤔 But whatever it is it works 😄 Xxx

      Delete
  7. i NEED this! my hair takes soooo long to dry :( xo

    http://jessicabronwenkennedy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya girl! Haha investing in a good powerful hair dryer (if you haven't already) is always a good idea too, I did that recently and it's helped 😄 Xxx

      Delete
  8. I need this! Having thick frizzy hair is the bane of my life! Haha! Will definantly be trying this, thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret it, it made mine so smooth I use a hair oil as well and that helps :) xx

      Delete

Back
to top