Rollasole Roll Up Flats!

These shoes are genius! Ever walked to the taxi after a night out with your heels in your hands? Yeah me too, now we don't have to! 


These are rollable flats that you can fit in your bag for when you're wearing heels, they're perfect for nights out, weddings, graduation pretty much perfect to have with you when ever you'd want to wear heels. They also come with a little draw string bag for carrying your heels in when you switch them over. Rollasole sell loads of different amazing colours and style of flats and their prices range from about £10-£20.


Rollasole very kindly sent me the Rosie Gold shoe, they're a beautiful gold with a beige trim round the inside. They're super comfortable and they're perfect for just slipping on and making a quick trip home. The sizing is pretty perfect for me I'm a size 7 so I got a large and they are nice and snug. The Rosie Gold shoe retails for £19.95.


I really think this idea is genius because I'm really not the kind of girl who can wear heels for more than a few hours with out me wanting to go home! This problem is now solved I literally can't wait to wear heels again now because I know I will have these as a back up.


What do you think of these shoes? Would you get a pair?*

Love Marie
xoxo

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top