Benefit Ka-Brow Review


Today I would like to share my new favourite brow product! I'm sure you've all heard of this by now, it's part of the new brow collection from Benefit. They've released loads of new amazing products for your brows, there's something for everyone no matter how bold or natural you like your brows. 





The product comes with the gel/cream and a small brush to apply it. This is shade number 4 (they have 6 shades) it's a medium brown colour and matches my hair colour perfectly. So my first impressions of this product weren't good, I'm not going to lie. I found the brush too small and the formula seemed very bitty. However after about a week of using this I loved it! You really get used to the size of the brush and I realised you can stick it in the end of the lid and make it a bit bigger, I also realised I was using too much product on the brush which was making it go a bit flakey. If you use a small amount and keep building layers you can get a nice bold look and it's also perfect for creating a natural look as well. 


This is the look I create with the product, as you can see I like quite a bold brow and it's really easy to create. I draw an outline of the shape I want around my brows using little strokes and then fill it in creating a gradient from the inside of the brows again just using little strokes of the brush. 

I really like this product and I can't wait to try more from the collection! Let me know if you've tried this and if you have any tips :)

Love Marie
xoxo

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I just purchased the brow pencil yesterday. I was torn between getting the gel or the pencil, I may have to get back so i have both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really want to try the pencil as well haha!

      Delete

Back
to top