Clinique Turnaround Instant Facial Masque Review



Hello!
Today I want to talk about this Clinique face mask that I've had for AGES! I used to use it all the time but I stopped for some reason but have recently rediscovered it. 
This mask is one of my favourites, it leaves your skin feeling extremely baby skin soft and looking really bright and lovely. My skin feels amazing after using this however it does leave you looking like Edward Cullen. I'm not even kidding there is a shimmer in it but I'm guessing that's what leaves your skin looking so good! I always use this either at night because I know the shimmer will have gone or if I know I'm going to be wearing make up to cover up the shimmery-ness because honestly it looks ridiculous when you have just taken off the mask. 


To use this you just slap it on your skin, leave it 5 minutes, then massage it in with warm water to exfoliate the skin and rinse off. It's a super quick and none messy mask to use and it works wonders for making you feel nice and pampered. 
The price of this is around £32 so it's a bit more expensive that a lot of masks I own (I received this as a gift from a friend) but I think it's defiantly worth it. I'm not really a massive fan of Clinique products but this is definitely an exception. 

Let me know what face masks you like in the comments because I love trying new ones! 

Love Marie
xoxo

CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like it's just up my street! Love this post!

    Laura x
    www.laurahadley.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried something from this band! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow my blog there, I'll follow your blog back!!! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  3. clinique usually has amazing products. next time i head to sephora i'd ask for a small sample of this mask<3

    xx from italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope.com // Win a Marble/Custom Case GIVEAWAY here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Clinique, it's the only mascaras I use. I can't wear anything else 'cause I have allergies. Great post!
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know, and I'll follow you right back :)

    www.moderngirl.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any of their make up, just skin care :) Thank you! xxx

      Delete

Back
to top