My Daily Skin Care: Liz Earle


Today I'm going to do a quick post on my updated skin care. 
So I use the Liz Earle skin care range and I love it because It has loads of natural ingredients and all of the products are really gentle on your skin. Also they all smell amazing, very light and floral.

Firstly I squeeze a bit of the Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser on to my fingers and just massage it into my skin. Then I use the muslin cloth with warm water to wipe it all away. It gets rid of all my make up (I don't really use it for my eye make up, I take this off just with cotton pads and eye make up remover) and all the grease and dirt from the day and leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft. I have the 100ml bottle which you can get from the website for £13.25, there are other sizes as well so a little one if you just want to try it or a 200ml one.

I then pour a few drops of the Instant Boost Skin Tonic onto a cotton pad and wipe it all over my face. This gets rid of any excess dirt that I missed cleansing. I love this as it feels really fresh on your skin when you wipe it on and it also lightly moisturises. This is again £13.25 for the 200ml bottle, this is the biggest one.

Finally I smooth over a couple of pumps of the Skin Repair Light Moisturiser. At first I thought I didn't like this because I felt like it left my skin a bit greasy, like it didn't sink in enough to my skin. But After using it for a week, my skin got used to it and now it feels really soft and I love it. It's just a light moisturiser, and it feels lovely and smooth. I wouldn't recommend this to people with very oily skin however because it might feel a little too greasy for you. There is specially made moisturisers for different skin types but this one is for oily/combination skin and it is £19.25 for a 50ml pump, it's quite pricey but it's lasted me a while.

So overall I love this range. The only bad points I'd say about it are, the cleanser doesn't last that long. I've had it since August and it's run out already, that's only like 5 months and considering the 200ml pump is £26 something, I don't think I'll get this again. It was really good and made my skin look and feel really clear, but I know there are cheaper ones out there that will do the same. 

I also don't think I would get the moisturiser again as well for the same reason. It's a bit too pricey to keep buying, however this still has quite a bit left so it should last a good few more months. 

 The toner I may buy again because it's not too bad for £13.25 and I think I still have half a bottle of this left so it's worth that money I think.

I got all of these in a set together with a skin tint foundation which is pretty good. It all came as a deal with the foundation free for £43 I think which works out a bit cheaper than buying them all separately. 

Thank you for reading, let me know what you think of these products.
Love Marie 

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I've just asked for the hot cloth cleanser for my birthday which is in a few weeks time. I can't wait to give it a try! :)
    Great review lovely.

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top