My Evening Skin Care Routine


Hello lovelies! 

I've changed up my evening skin care quite a bit recently and I've been loving it. My skin has broke out quite badly recently so I've bought some new stuff to put on my face at the end of the day. I thought I'd share some of my old faves and some new bits that I've been loving.


This is the Nivea Double Effects Eye Make up Remover, I use this first to take off my eye make up with a cotton pad. I've found this remover really effective, it doesn't take much rubbing to get everything off and it doesn't sting my eyes, which is something I have a big problem with when it comes to taking off eye make up. I find it really hard to get my hands on one that doesn't leave my eyes really sore and red after I've used it. However this one is really good and I think I've found a keeper!




This is The Body Shop Tea Tree 3 in 1 Wash Scrub Mask. I only bought this quite recently so obviously I can't say much on the long term effects it's had on my skin, but its been great to take off my make up at the end of the day. It gets right in there to deeply cleanse the skin and get all the make up off your face, my skin feels really cleansed and fresh after using this. Its got these little exfoliating beads in which you can really work into your skin if you want to use it as a scrub or just do what I do 
which is gently massage it into wet skin and rinse away when I feel I've got all the make up off. 




After I've cleansed I then use my The Body Shop Drops Of Youth Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask. The results of this product are AMAZING I'm not exaggerating, after a nights sleep with a good layer of this on, my skin looks noticeably fresher, lighter, less red and just more hydrated. It also comes in this massive tub so it lasts ages, I've had mine since late last year I think, I'm only half way through and I've used it pretty much every night. When I don't use this I see such a difference. I have to say I don't think this product will be for everyone. It's got a jelly like consistency and it feels very thick, a mixture between a gel and a cream. When you first put this on your face it doesn't sink in very much, you can really feel it on your skin and it is quite heavy and sticky. If you can get past the thickness of this on your face you will love it, but if you can't handle really thick creams then you probably won't.


Next I use this Tea Tree Oil again from The Body Shop (if you can't tell I'm obsessed with them!) I like to wait a while after putting on the Sleeping Mask before I go in with anything else, just so I know its all sunk into my skin and it won't over power the next item. I get a little drop of this onto my finger and just pop it onto any spots I have and let that sink in. I haven't had this long but I did try this a while ago and it definitely works well for bringing down the redness of those pesky spots.




Finally right before I go to bed I smother my lips in the Nuxe Rev De Miel lip balm which is my favourite one EVER I will never buy another lip balm again after this because I feel nothing compares to it, I literally love it. It's really moisturising and leaves your lips feeling soft and you can barely feel it's there. Its also perfect for underneath matte lipsticks because it kind of has a matte finish it's self. It lasts such a long time as well, I've had this one for so long, I think over half a year, and I've still got loads left!

So that's everything, I hope you enjoyed reading this!

Love Marie
xoxo

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. These products looks so good! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow my blog there, I'll follow your blog back!!! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top