Outfit of the Day #3


 

Hiiiiiii :)
This is an outfit I wore to uni the other day and I love it so I thought I'd share it with you.
The top and leggings are from Topshop
The jacket is from Miss Selfridge
I'm not sure where the shoes are from, sorry!
Oh by the way, please ignore my strangely coloured hair! I'm currently in the middle of trying to remove an awful dip dye and it's not going well because I'm poor at the moment and have no money for hair dye. Disaster! :( 
I think I'm going to do a post on what to do when a hair dresser gives you a really awful dip dye soon haha.

Anyway I hope you like this :)

Love Marie
xoxo





CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! The leggings are beaut. Good luck with your hair, haha!

    Caitlin
    caitacrawford.blogspot.co.uk
    - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) haha I'm gonna need it, I regret getting dip dye so much :')
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I really like the pattern of the top - very pretty :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look!

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top