Chrismas Wishlist

Chrismas Wishlist

Christmas is coming and I'm so excited! So I have asked Santa for all of these beautiful items.

First is the Nars 'Guy Bourdin - Crime of Passion' Eye, Cheek & Lip Palette for £35. I don't own any Nars products so I think this pallet would be a good starting point. I also just love how handy it looks!

The bracelet is by Kiel James Patrick. I'm not too sure where I came across this, I think I saw it on instagram but when I did I fell in love straight away and I really want one. You can get them from a website called Opumo for £30.

I love this Valentina perfume by Valentino. It smells wonderful and I hope I am lucky enough to get it.

I would love a Chanel lipstick, I want the shade number 05. It is a really nice nude pink one and it is £24.

Lastly I love this top from Topshop. I am loving the tartan look right now and I think this top is a must have. It's £34 and I have seen it in quite a few of the Topshop stores.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top