The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter and Polish


Hello!

I have been looking for a new moisturiser and exfoliator for a while now and so I decided to have a look in The Body Shop. I love this place, everything I have bought there has been amazing. They have an amazing selection of body butters and I was spoilt for choice but in the end I decided to go for the cranberry joy one.


This is the body butter and it smells amazing. It smells a lot like strawberry only nicer, really reminds me of strawberry yoghurt! It has a very thick consistency and feels really smooth when you put it on. The only bad thing is that is takes a while to sink it. You can feel it on your skin for a while after applying it so I only like to put it on at night. However other than that it's a great body butter, very moisturising and smells lovely.


This is the body polish that goes with it. It smells very similar only this one smells more fruity and I love it. It's a really nice gentle exfoliator, it has lots of tiny little grains in it and then a few big ones which look like seeds. I really enjoy using this, it makes my skin feel really soft and clean and also makes it smell wonderful!

I bought both of these in a little pack for £16 which I think is a good deal. The Body Shop always have offers on so if you're looking for any skin care items I would look there.

Thanks for reading!
Love Marie
xo

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I love The Body Shop!!! Great post! xox

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds so lovely an fresh and zesty! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love Cranberry Joy! ♥

    That Quirky Panda
    www.thatquirkypanda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top