Liebster Award

Hello lovelies!
I have been nominated for the liebster award! Which I am so greatful for. I would like to thank Lorna for nominating me, go check out her wonderful blog here: http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk/ 

The Rules
1. Post about the Liebster award and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Write 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions created by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers (they must have less than 200 followers).
5. Write 11 new questions for your nominees.
   


11 facts about me
I have 3 cats called Tilly, Daisy and Dylan.
My first word was batman!
My favorite band is The Courteeners

I have an obsession with handbags
I have a boyfriend and have been with him for 3 years
When I was 15 I had black hair and listened to punk rock music...
My favorite colour is pink (I've changed a lot :'))
I love photography and wish I had time to do more of it
I wish I was good at science in school so I could have become a vet
I live with my parents and I have two sisters and a brother
I have no idea what I want to do with my life
 

Questions from Lorna

1. What made you start blogging? I started reading beauty blogs a lot and thought, I could do that! So I made one in the summer when I had nothing to do and I love doing it. It's become a really fun hobby of mine.
  2. Name your favourite blog. I have lots but if I had to pick one it would be Ghostparties. www.gh0stparties.com

3. Who is your role model? I've never been entirely sure about this. I've never saw any kind of celebrities as role models because I don't truly know them. I guess when I think about it, it would be my boyfriend. That sounds really cheesy but I think he is one person in my life I look up to the most. I would love to be as kind, caring, clever and successful as he has been so far in his life.

4. What is your favourite animal? Cat! However I really want a dog when I get my own place :P

5. What is your dream job?
I would love to create or help create adverts for a fashion or beauty company. But I have no idea how to go about that so it would probably never happen haha!


6. What would your dream holiday be? I would love to go on a luxury holiday to Bora Bora and spend it sun bathing and swimming. It looks beautiful.


7. What is your favourite beauty product?
Mascara, my beauty regime isn't complete without this! Specifically Smashbox Full Exposure mascara


8. How would you describe your style? Girlie and sophisticated, I like to think! 


9. What is your favourite film? Finding Nemo!


10. What is the best live event you have attended? Probably The Courteeners at Chester Rocks. It was my first time seeing them, they were amazing and it was a great atmosphere.


11 What is your guilty pleasure?
Lucozade orange! That's so random I know, but I can't get enough of that stuff and it's so bad for you! :')


Nominated Bloggers 














 My Questions to nominated bloggers

What is your favorite fashion item?
What would your dream job be?
What do you like the most about yourself?
Where was the last country you went to?
Give me one beauty product you would recommend over any other product.
Where would you like to visit?
What do you want to achieve in life?
Name your favorite film.
What is your favorite shop?
Why did you start blogging?
Do you prefer summer or winter?

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Aww cute tag :) And mascara is my favorite beauty product, too. :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top