Nars Guy Bourdin Crime of Passion Pallete

Helloooo :)
I received this beauty off the wonderful Father Christmas, when I opened it I was so happy as I've wanted this for ages. It's a beautiful eye cheek and lip pallet with lovely colours in it.


These are the three eye shadows, are really good. The first is a really nice light shimmery champagne colour, the second is a reddy brown and the last is just a matte black.


This is the blush and bronzer that is underneath, I think this is an amazing idea to have these underneath! These are the famous Deep Throat blush and Laguna bronzer. I love that these are in here because I've always wanted to try them.
They defiantly live up to my expectations.



Finally this is the Deep Throat lip gloss. I like how this has come in a little tube rather than putting it in a little pot like the eye shadows, I've found a lot of palletes do this and it's nice to have a lip gloss you can take out.


Here's a couple of pictures of me wearing everything in this pallete (along with a bit of concealer and a coat of mascara). I think it makes a lovely day time look but you could also jazz it up a bit and create something more spectacular. To get this I put the lightest colour all over the lid, then put the brown in the outer corners. I then used the black as a subtle liner. I put the blush on the apples of my cheeks and then the bronzer just under my cheekbones.
I hope you have enjoyed this post!
Let me know what you think.
Love Marie
xoxo

CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. Oh how I envy this! I really want to try this

    
With A City Dream


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! it was £35 i think, which isn't too bad for Nars! :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. This beautiful, I love this make up :) <3

    Would you like to follow each other ?
    Please take a look to my blog,follow me if you like and let me know, I follow you right back <3
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this just made me want to try it more and i didn't even know that was possible definitely have to pick this up soon

    Rita x
    http://dashofcurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just purchased my first Nars product--a lipstick--and am now in love with it! I actually scheduled a post to go up which includes the lipstick I bought. I wish I could buy this, it's kind of more on the expensive side, but I realllly want to splurge! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh very nice! I will defiantly have a read of that :) I know what you mean, I think that about so many expensive products! You should save up for it because I think it's pretty good value for money considering all the things you get in it :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Amazing post, I want to get the pallet now...would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? follow me and leave a comment on my blog and i shall surely be following you back

    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yeah sure, I've just followed you.
      I really like your blog xxx

      Delete
    2. Thanks! You should post more outfit pics, I love your style.

      Delete

Back
to top