Boutique of Molly 'Asia' Embroidered Cutout Dress OOTD








Hi lovelies!

So the weather this week has been amazing here in Liverpool, so I thought what an amazing opportunity this is to wear my Boutique of Molly 'Asia' Embroidered Cutout Dress! I really like this brand as they have a really beautiful selection of pieces suitable for all occasions and their prices are really affordable.

I literally am in LOVE with this dress, I think it's so beautiful! It's so perfect for summer and holidays. All the subtle details on it, like the tassels and lace up sides just really add to the on trend, summer look. 

This was the other item of clothing I purchased with the co-ord which you can see in my last post. This dress is £34.95 which is very reasonable as it's really good quality, it fits perfectly, it has zips down the side to get it on and off easily and it has a nice lining so it's not see through.

I paired this dress with my snake skin lace up sandals from Schuh which I think go really nicely and I decided to do a really natural make up look. 

Thanks for reading guys let me know what you think of this dress!*

Love Marie
xoxo

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute dress! I've been wearing a lot of white this summer. The blue detailing in this is gorgeous too xx

    Alice Anne // Annie Writes Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress! Boutique of Molly has some really amazing stuff! Great pick, this one has a very Greek Goddess feel to it. Great post :)

    Jay
    blissfulbeautybird.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top