Current Make Up Favourites


Hi everyone,
I thought I'd get the ball rolling by starting with the basics: what are my fave make up products.
I love buying new make up and I'm constantly making lists of new make up I need to buy. I'm quite fussy with what I like though, the products really have to do what they say they will do for me to like them. So here's what I'm loving at the moment...


Primer - The Body Shop Instablur. This stuff really helps keep my make up in place all day and makes me less shiny.


Concealer - I really like the classic Nars creamy concealer, I'm not too fussy with concealers to be honest, if it covers my bags and spots enough, I'm happy! This one does just the job and it's the one I'm using at the moment.


Foundation - Right now I love the Bare Minerals Blemish Ready Foundation. It feels so light on your skin, you can barely feel it which I love, its super quick to put on and (with the right concealer) it has great coverage for spots. It really blurs out any uneven skin tone and makes my skin feel lovely.


Bronzer - I love the Nars Laguna Bronzer, it's such a perfect shade for contouring and adding shape and a bit of colour to your face, I have it in one of the limited edition pallets that come out at Christmas time this one is the Virtual Domination pallet. 


Highlight - The Topshop Glow Pot in... I only bought this a couple of weeks ago but OMG this is the best highlight ever! Its really creamy and easy to blend in and it just gives off such a beautiful sheen.



Mascara - Hands down my favorite is Benefit They're Real, I have really short lashes so it takes a lot to really make a difference with them. When I tried this I was amazed and no other mascara compares to it now.


Lip liner - I always wear a nude lip and the Rimmel Lasting Finish lip liner in Tiramisu is the perfect one for most nude lips, I wear it so often under loads of different lipsticks.


Setting spray - The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, partnered with the Instablur gives me the BEST staying power ever. This stuff really finishes off my make up and I really can't do without it now! 

What make up are you loving at the moment? 

Love Marie 
xoxo

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. I'm fussy with make up too. If it doesn't do what it says then it just stays in my drawer forever! Loved this post, I've heard such great things about the Urban Decay setting spray and I really want to buy it now!

    Whitney xoxo | Whitney Loren.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Thank you lovely :) You should definitely invest in the setting spray, it really makes a difference!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. This primer sounds fantastic....that lip pencil seems awesome too.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nars radiant creamy concealer is one of my favorites too!

    JennyLovesBeauty♥

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top