Liv Helps Event

Last weekend I went to my first ever event which was the most exciting thing! I was so so nervous before it but I spoke to Katie from cocopetite.co.uk on twitter and we arranged to meet up which lifted a huge weight off my shoulders, she is such a lovely person and I get on with her so well. I feel like I've made a friend for life!


When we got to the venue, Dough Bar, Sammy who arranged the whole thing from littlefickle.com, greeted us and made us feel really welcome. We got a drink and sat with a couple of girls, Kayleigh who writes whitedaisiesbluejeans.co.uk and Hollie from www.hollieinwanderlust.co.uk, I had such a nice time with these girls, they're honestly the loveliest people ever and we had such a laugh.


The event was filled with goodies, we got a envelope when we got there with a surprise on, there was a raffle and pretty much everyone got something and we got HUGE goodie bags that were filled with amazing beauty and food bits and bobs.


The food we had was amazing, I chose pizza (obv) and it was lush! I will definitely be going back for that, but there was so much to choose from.






So I had an amazing time and got so many fab products and met some absolute beauts! I can't wait to go to another event!

Thanks for reading!

Love Marie
xoxo

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top